Friday 13 May 2011

Sunday Stamper - Stars and Stripes!

Well, thanks to sue and Tracy for letting me know Mr blogger ate a lot of posts for dinner! Here I go again with my contribution to Hels Sunday Stamper!
sunday stamper, stars and stripes
I forgot what I wrote last time, but surfice to say it is a tag using Tims' rickety house and branch tree. Fans of Tim will recognise the influence from his twelve tags of christmas! Whoozed the house through the ledger embossing plate and coloured the stripes, glitter behind the windows to look like lamp light, paperartsy advice to daughters stamp and saying, and negative frame from Tim again in celebration of Hels' trip to the USA and the photos she has been sharing!
Lets hope this stays put! Have a great weekend everyone, I hope to do some crafting! x 



1 comment:

  1. Fabbbbbylicious... lovving that Rickety House there hun... thanks for joiningin with the SUnday sTamper... didn't see your original post... Mr Blogger ate all my comments too...boohisss... xx

    ReplyDelete