Thursday 12 May 2011

Sunday stampers - Stars and Stripes.

Here is my offering for this weeks Sunday Stamper, using my new Vagabond of course! Did I mention I had one for my birthday? (chuckle) A most serious bit of kit and every bit as good as everyone says it is! I have used a layout that is inspired fromTim's last tags of Christmas.
sunday stamper, stars and stripes
Firstly I vagabonded my tag die in a 'night time' blue. Then I woozed the Rickety house through and then embossed it with the ledger page, coloured in the resulting stripes and put yelow glitter behind the windows to show people are awake inside! The tree is Tim's die, cut out of black foam. The stars were from my little pots of stash and the flag was cut out and adhered to the side of the house. The figure is a Paperartsy stamp 'Advice to daughters' - they are lovely stamps, used the son one on my last post. The sentiment is another paperartsy stamp and then I finished it off with a die cut negative frame in celebration of Hels (of Ranger and Sunday Stamper fame!) travels. She has been sharing some of her glorious photos from her recent adventure in the good old U S of A. Such a shame, I must off to work now, would so love to play! 


3 comments:

  1. Great piece, lovely take on the stars and stripes theme. Shame about having to go to work LOL. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a different piece - love it. And that quote is so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall remember this when i go away! lovely tags. awesome

    ReplyDelete