Friday 10 June 2011

Sunday Stampers: Week 157 - Reasons to be Cheerful.

I am cheerful today! Day off and a chance to play. As getting messy and anything connected to Tim H makes me happy I have used the Stampington Mona Lisa stamp on a very distressed background with splodges and splatters, all in various D.S. inks, vagabonded it with the paint splatters embossing folder and coloured it with my promarkers, then used an old paint brush, a piece of scrim that I mopped up inks with and two little bottles with D.S. inks squirted in. The little round paints came off a small pallete topper and the sentiment was from catslife press.
Sunday stampers
Do you suppose that is the question she asked Leonardo that made her smile? So here it is, a tag to make me cheerful!

2 comments:

  1. fab fab fab tag .... loving that sentiment... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such thought goes into your designs, ace work mummy. Loving seeing your work every week. Love to see more.x

    ReplyDelete