Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Stamp Attic, Amazon and a Fiddle Fart!

Here is just a writing entry. I wanted to tell you about three lovely people. For my birthday in May I had a Vagabond from my DH. Unfortunately on Monday while my dear friend Sally was visiting I was showing it to her and it went poof ! I wrote an email to Wendy at the http://www.thestampattic.co.uk/ and within half an hour she had responded with a lovely email telling me she had contacted Sizzix and a new one was wending its way ready to be collected. Today I had another message from her telling me that it was sitting waiting for me. Now that is service! I think the Stamp Attic is an amazing shop and every time I have met Wendy nothing has been too much trouble. She even made me a cup of coffee the first time I visited as I came from a way! Thank you Wendy, you are ace.

Also for my birthday I had a kindle from my dear Mum and Dad, such a lovely surprise. It too developed a fault with the screen but the great folk at http://www.amazon.co.uk/ dealt with me instantly and sent me a replacement there and then. How about that for another piece of great British service?

The third thing to say is that I have won some blog candy on Helen's blog  http://itsallfiddlefart.blogspot.com/ so thank you so much Helen! She has a real eye for a bargain and should be nominated as a 'green' crafter as she doesn't waste anything!

So there we go, three lovely people.

Enjoy the sun everyone, but keep the brolly handy!

2 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome Barb, look forward to seeing you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love this Mummy! It's good to share when people are nice :O)

    ReplyDelete