Thursday 18 August 2011

Sunday stampers: Week 167: White Lines.

Sunday Stampers - White Lines.
I've been playing with bleach and thought that would fit in nicely with Hels challenge this week:
sun bleach 006
Unfortunately the photo has not come out well and I blame the weather, well you would wouldn't you? I've been wearing TIGHTS today, cos my feet were so cold! I mean it's only August, whatever is going on, and whats more I distinctly smelt Autumn this morning. It is my fav. season but it could have waited a tadge!
Enough of this moaning, the above tag was swiped with spun sugar and aged mahogany stains and the new picket fence which I love! When I had faffed about enough with the background I stamped on  Penny Black flowers and embossed in black detail. Then out came the bleach to take the colour away. I then made a few flowers that I vagabonded from Tim H's tattered floral and added a bead and some stamens too. I had also picket fenced the papers first! (I'm sure this isn't correct English but sounds like I mean it to!) Then a Prima diamonte swirl and some punched butterflies. The sentiment is from Studio 490. Looks far more dimensional in real life!
I thought I would share a not very good attempt at bleaching I did earlier following the project in this months Craft Stamper:
Bleached out1
Certainly full of faults and not as good as the wonderful example in the magazine but fun to do and learn a new technique. Off now to put a woolly cardi on I think! Keep warm, love to all.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! GORGEOUS!!! Love what you did there hun! Thanks for joining inw ith the Sunday sTamper .. see you Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects! Love both. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are beautiful..bleach is a very useful accessory. It was cold here yesterday too!! Brrgghhh!!
    I think Autumn is my very favourite season....great minds ...eh!!!!
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both projects are fabulous Barbara, love how you have used the bleach, very effective. Tracy xv

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bleaching gives such a cool effect!
    Love both of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. medical fatty liver treatment medical fatty liver treatment medical fatty liver treatment

    Look into my web page ... curing a fatty liver

    ReplyDelete