Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday Stamper 187 - Time of your life.

I am determined to be more organised and creative this year, so here is my first Sunday Stamper admission for 2012!
sunday stampers - time

I have made a card for my dear friend Sally, which is another thing I am determined to do. Last year we sent each other something every month but December came and we both got a little overwhelmed. I intend to resume normal service as from today! Enough waffling, the card was stamped with a background of clocks with white acrylic and then distress inks mustard seed, dried marigold and wild honey were applied with walnut stain around the edge. I love the batik look this gives! The text was chopped up and rearranged and the hand and eternal time circle stamped in balck archival and stained with old paper DI.The clock is from Tim's stamps and given the same treatment and the metal clock and spinner are from the ideology range adhered with glossy accents. I thought the piece of stamped train timetable was apt because of the 'On Sundays' heading! Forgive me folks, but the stamps with the exception of Tim's were from an unmounted sheet I brought years ago and I cannot remember the maker.
On to the next thing now, am on a roll as mojo went away with Hel's mojo for a holiday and is now back in residence! Have a happy week one and all.


I

4 comments:

  1. Love the images you have used here, lovely creation. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your mojo has returned they are little devils running off like that with no warning. Love this card with its great stamping and colours a beautiful layout and fantastic embellishments.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment Barb, we must make sure that we do make time for the simple things in life, fab colours too ~ another lovely creation ~ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb, sorry I missed your entry.... bad Hels!!! Anyways... LOVE your gorgeous card, soooo pretty and those layers look FAB! thanks for joining in hun x

    ReplyDelete