Friday 23 March 2012

Goosey Goosey Gander!

Hi peeps. Just back from an amazing journey across Europe by train, a holiday of a lifetime for me and my train mad hubby! Am exhausted as all belongings went in a back pack, and let me tell you, I am no longer built for speed! We visited Paris, Zurich, Lake Como, Florence and Turin. My dear friend Sally cat and house sat for me and was an angel! She even let me do my goose tag for the http://tagtuesday.blogspot.co.uk/  before I took her to lunch and our favourite hunting ground http://www.thestampattic.co.uk. where we spent our pocket money buying have to haves! So here is Goosey:
tag tuesday Goosey
She was cut from a card I found on my travels, mounted on a distressed background tag and nestled into a raffia nest. I added flower soft to the dandelion in her beak and punched yellow flowers for the background. Simples as they say, but at least I managed it! Now back to normality and hopefully some more blogging. I have an idea for something that took hold while I mused away on the trains - more of that soon! Love to all xx

1 comment:

  1. What lovely creationsI love them .I am just catching up on some blog viewing , your creations lately are FAB
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete