Monday 9 April 2012

Sunday Stamper 200! Numbers.

Hi one and all, could you let me know where Easter went? I'm sure I had four days off! Well it was quite quiet here, saw my Mum everyday and she seems to be getting over the bad chest infection I was worried would turn into pneumonia and she is being regally looked after in the hospice so am feeling a lot more settled. I've nearly eaten my Easter egg and will start dieting again tomorrow! Congratulations to Hels for her 200th Sunday stamper challenge, it gives such a lot of us so much pleasure. Here is my next piece of bunting with the second A on it.
200 sunday stamper
I wrinkle free distressed the background with festive berries, ripe persimmon and fired brick colours, then stamped the large numbers stamp byTim in Barn door and filled in the spaces with a smaller numbers stamp by paperbag studio's. Then I made a rosette and edged it with barn door ink and golden stickles and wrote out Congratulations on a tattered banner that I coloured with mustard seed and rusty hinge. The chinese lanterns come from my stash which I hung from a wire and punched out three balloons that I added the 200 to. I added my A at the bottom to co-ordinate on a circle and there you are, I hope suitably fitting for the anniversary. Enjoy your evening, see you soon x

6 comments:

  1. Am so glad to hear Mum is getting over the worst... finger's X'd the infection will clear up very soonly. LOVE your next piece of your banner... tis a lush colour... cute ickle lanterns, so sweet! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper.. oh and... BTW... if you crack the Easter egg before eating it, apparently all the calories fall out... well, I keep telling myself that but am sure someone has taken the waistband of my trousers in lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the colours that you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your banners are you going to put them around your craft room? I like the fact that you have done it for Hels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your banner once again - they're going to look great all together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to hear your mum is improving, hopefully she will be 100% very soon. Loving your banners, particularly like the. I rant colour palette on this one. Thanks so much for,your comments on my blog I really appreciate them. The tags I am making for Creative Chemistry I am saving in a file so that I can refer back to them with notes I have made. Enjoy your weekend. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete