Tuesday 15 May 2012

Tims Tags of 2012: May.

I usually do Tim's tags by trying to copy them as far as my stash will allow, but Tracy Evans who has the most marvelous blog here always puts her own slant on things and has inspired me to try his tag for May with a different theme but using his main techniques.
tags of 2012 May
I love the way he has taught us to use little paper flowers and give them the porcelain look, as I have only done this on large ones before. I reckon the little birdie had read a Homes and Gardens book and wanted to prettify her nest! So here we go, my take on Tim's May tag, details of which can be found here. So thanks for the inspiration Tim and Tracy, what a pair!

5 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely thrilled that I've inspired you to make such a fabulous tag. I love it and especially because it's YOUR take on his tag and I love love the nest and eggs. Wonderful. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag looks wonderful, especiall the nest and the eggs. I've still to work on this tag.
    By the way: The word verification is really time consuming,it would be great, if you could switch it off. Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty. Love the nest idea and the cool background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your tag for May.
    Thanks for the msg re the bargain shop - guess where I'm headed at the weekend ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great take on Tim's tag, love the little eggs and the star paper clip. Anne x

    ReplyDelete