Wednesday 25 July 2012

Sunday Stamper 215: More than words.

Goodness me, when we summer it we really do it! I am melting but luckily am not working until this evening. So feeling in a bright hot mood I made this tag for Hel's challenge. The background is layered distress inks, Squeezed Lemonade, Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge. I stencilled and flicked to give some interest. Then I used a face stamp that was a freebie in Craft Stamper yoiks ago, a diecut butterfly for her wings, then I drew the body and added one of my favourite sayings from my Paperartsy stamps. I used a piece of a Studio 490 background stamp that I layered onto a toning strip of paper on the bottom. The flower was a 490 stamp on Clearly for Art then another CS freebie on paper on top with stickles for the centre. Then I added two stamped butterflies to finish it off.
003
Hope you think she looks hot enough! Hope you are all able to enjoy as much of the sun as you want. See you all later........x

6 comments:

  1. My only complaint is that you have drawn my body to go with that lovely face - lol. Your tag is beautiful, love you use your freebie stamps and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for visiting me too. A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fantastic, a wonderful tag with great details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag - i love the sentiment! I could build a scrapbook layout around that! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab tag Barb...wonderful colours and I just love that saying stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Barb, especially putting acetate under the flower. Such a clever idea. Thanks for your lovely comment and crossing everything for the safe arrival of the 'rocket booster'! Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag Barb, yep, melting big styleee... I had a fan on me the whole time and was still too hot... thankfully it is a smidge cooler here today... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper and apologies for my late arrival!!! x

    ReplyDelete