Monday 6 August 2012

July's Tuesday Tags.

A few days late but I'm sure you won't mind! Here as usual are my months worth of Tag Tuesday tags all on a sea theme this month and now stored away in my large sketch book.
002
The first week was 'At the Seaside' and so I drew a Punch and Judy, coloured with promarkers and put them in a tag booth with a little 'next show' sign stuck on a coffee stirrer.
punch and judy tag
The following week it was 'Swimming' and so I stamped this lovely vintage bathing belle, distressed with various distress inks and added some embellishements like the film ribbon and the little stamped
beach huts down the side.
tag tuesday swimmers
Next came Sea Birds and so I found this lovely  beach scene stamp I have owned for years with a chair looking at the view and I added several different seagull stamps to the image to make it look as if the birds are circling overhead,
tah tuesday, seabirds
The following week was 'Rock pools and Beach Finds'. I had fun with this one and found some lovely little fish beads on a car boot bracelet that I got for 20p! A snip of a bargain!
tag tuesday
The last tag was under the heading 'Mermaids and Water Babies' and being a Harry Potter fanatic and loving Stampotique images I turned Shamashuma into a mer person, complete with nasty looking spear, guarding her jewels. I wouldn't want to cross her!
009
Hope you enjoyed my Tag Tuesday review. I'm off for a cuddle with Ryder now! See you soon. xx

4 comments:

  1. your tags are totally totally gorgeous ... thanks so much for playing along on Tag Tuesday ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if my comment came out or not ... but these tags are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shamashuma has never looked better, I love all your sea themed tags and I particularly love your Punch and Judy :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete