Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sunday Stampers: 217 - Patterns

Goodness me I am not at all sure I like this tag, but I've done it so here it is warts and all! I mean no-one could say it isn't patterned could they!

003
I covered the tag in distress ink and then stamped a mesh grid in brown achival over the top. Then I used a piece of a Studio 490 pattern in Barn Door DI on the right and used a free swirl from Craft stamper on the left in green archival. Strips of ginghams and spots on the bottom and then a green check frame over the top. Then two stampotique stars double stamped on green stripes with three little wooden patterned hearts coloured on the side. A zetangly butterfly with red gems and the word 'pattern' in little discs (can you spot I ran out of N's so turned a z upside down?) Then a Martha Stewart punch to green spotted paper.  Definately too much pattern, I put it down to my new Granma status, I told you my head would be all over the place!

6 comments:

  1. I really like it! It has very contemporary yet retro look and I think all the patterns work very well. Like your colours too.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots going on here - a little treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bright colours and the patterns all work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tis fab Barb, love all those details and need that punch, tis lovely! CONGRATS Granny, I am over the moon for you... Ryder looks like a little sausage bless him, I bet he is the apple of your eye already.... lotsa love to you all hun, hope Mum is recovering too! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper hun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great patterns on this piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, not too many patterns at all-they work together so well. Love the grid background & those sweet hearts. Lovely tag. Sx

    ReplyDelete