Friday 28 December 2012

Sunday Stamper: PS I love you.

Seasonal jollys dear fellow bloggers and I do hope you all had a good one! We all enjoyed ourselves here as our dearest daughters shared it with us and of course we had our grandson and son-in-law too, so much to eat and drink and share!
I also had an extra lovely gift in the post as  I was lucky enough to win this lovely book and tag from Hels and it came just before Christmas so I can have some projects planned for the New Year! Thank you so much Hels, I have made you a thank you card as my contribution for this weeks Sunday Stamper challenge, incorporating a heart and a sentiment that is really apt for you as the joy you give us with your blog really should come back to you in bucket loads dear friend!
 
011
I used my new Stampotique friend, Tangled, and layered him up with sticky fixers after colouring him in with distress markers, then added the sentiment with coffee archival, the thank you from layered letters and a wooden heart and a little red gingham bow. Thank you once again dear Hels, and PS I love you and your art!
I thought I would just add some photo's of the white grotto that I changed my dining area into. I made old fashioned paper garlands from copier paper and threw snowballs and snowflakes over them. Dear Hubby put round the lights and we also had a white tree. My dear grandson loved it! Also put away my blue and white china and got out the Christmas Tree set that I have been saving for about 20 years,-  no I'm not rich, they are all second quality that I find on Ebay and at outlet shops, but the girls and I love it coming out!
010
 
 
006
 
007
Only a few more days and it will all have to be packed away until next year, so must make the most of it.
May I wish all of you a very happy remainder of the holiday. Not quite the New Year yet! xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, I love your new stamp friend and your card is just wonderful. We are still away, enjoying ourselves so hope you have a wonderful New Year! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How peaceful and pretty is your house all decked in white Barb!
    Have a terrific New Year and I hope 2013 brings wonderful experiences your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb, love your card! I'm still enjoying our Christmas week, Happy New Year! Carole Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh Barbara, am touched, thank you so much for your kind words... awwww, seriously, I am a little misty here x LOVE your card, that stamp is on my wishlist, he is so cute! Your house looks like a winter wonderland and I rather lurves that crockery... tis gorgeous! Hoping you have a lovely New Year and that 2013 is a good one for you all! Thanks for your support and joinin in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb, just came back over to say Happy New Year and also to say that I only get that many comments when I join in Whats on Your Workdesk Wednesday (http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk). You should join in on a Wednesday - you meet some lovely people over there and your work should be more widely seen! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! So fun and adorable! Love your Christmas decorations and wishing you a Happy New Year! Just became a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete