Thursday 10 January 2013

Tim's January tag.

Time for Tim's tag for January, find it here. I was surprised to find I had most of the stash he used, just a few improvisations. Lovely tag to start the year and one that could be adapted for a mans card. Saying that, Happy birthday for the 7th Tim, hope it was a good one.
 

002
 
Had  to use a different hand, and the sentiment I have had a long while but I liked the way it went with the clock embossing folder. I used the same distress inks as Tim, Rusty Hinge, IcedSpruce, Stormy Sky and Walnut Stain and some metal sprocket gears from my stash, the rest is very much as he tutors it. I loved the idea of stamping on the ribbon, I used a clock background stamp and then promptly rubbished up the photograph and didn't get it in, sorry! There are a lovely assortment of takes on this tag on Tim's blog. I  was looking through other peoples offerings and found someone who has a notice board with the tag on and eleven black tags ready to do. Then I lost the link 'cos I'm rubbish on the computer, so I just want to say to the lost person, GREAT IDEA, I intend to copy it and get a cork board ready, thanks a lot and sorry for losing you!
Got to make my beautiful daughter number 2's birthday card now, so be back later (once I have given it to her). x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barb, you have done a brilliant take on Tim's tag, I quite like the look of the hand and it does go with your quote. Loving your background too. Just finished mine, putting it up tomorrow. I have a board too but it still has last year's on it, don't want to take them down yet! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Barb, especially the sentiment. I saw post with the pin board as well and like you thought it was a brilliant idea - just got to find space for a pinboard !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Barb! I love all the detailing in you design for Tim's inspired tag. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete