Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter!

A very big Happy Easter to one and all and especially the very kind folk who follow and comment on my very simples blog. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday and eating lovely Easter eggs and hot cross buns! Here is a photo of my egg tree and a card I made Hubby from Tim's Easter Blue Print Stamps that I treated myself to... I would like to say that I brought them instead of a chocolate egg but I can't lie to you.. I had one of those too!
 
001
I wish you  all a lovely Easter, I hope to be back later in the weekend as I want to fit in some crafting time. x

6 comments:

  1. Happy Resurrection Sunday to you and your family, my friend! Your tree is SO cute. My oldest daughter came in from college for the weekend yesterday and we put up ours too. We love the Holidays. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree Barb x I dont have any decorations like this but have seen many when in Germany a few years ago.

    Great card you made for your husband too.

    Take care and have a very Happy Easter

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb, your hubby's card is gorgeous, love those stamps and your egg tree is beautiful. It would not be Easter if we did not have just a teensy bit of chocolate..... Happy Easter to you too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tree! It was 'aim' to do one this year and guess what? Never got the time..aah well will have to be more organised! Lovely card too! Happy Easter, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little tree Barb, I didn't manage to get my little tree on display this year, Easter was upon us so fast! however Charlotte and I did manage to decorate a couple of eggs and make some little chocolate nests to give on Sunday which went down a treat:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the decorated Easter Tree...lookie at all those lovely eggs!...Beautiful lil card...I just love those Blueprint stamps! Hope you had a lovely Easter break...Jan x

    ReplyDelete