Monday 22 April 2013

Tiim's tag for April

Hi everyone, just got delivery of a few more of those divine Distress Paints and so have been able to have a go at Tim's tag for April.
<006
Only thing I didn't have was the number 4 so I substituted an F instead and used a smaller metal corner that I had in my stash. I love the way the metalic paints make different layers with the stains and inks once you have dried them. I played around and coloured a few tags while I was at it, so can't wait to make some more soon! The clearly for art makes great wings and I nearly layered them like I did in this project but I like to keep as near to Tims as I can for future reference.
 
008
 
So all I can say is thanks Tim, another great tag and tutorial, I love the dimension and the metallic sheen. I can see me running out of this paint real soon, and this stamp is one of my all time favourites, I have it on wood, so that shows how long I've had it! See you soon, thank you so much for looking. x

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful take on Tim's tag Barb, I love the sheen you got with the paints and the CFA looks great too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant take on Tim's... Love your effects with the paints, superb! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job with the faux patina technique, Barbara. I love your corner too. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous take on Tim's tag, fab details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice results with the paint techniques for this months tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing Barb....I think I need to get my hands on some of those distress paints now!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fab take on the tag - love the patina on the metallic pieces, as well as that yummy background!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete