Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Eyes have it!

Just to prove I have made something this week I am posting my tag for the Tag Tuesday challenge. The theme for this week is Eyes and here is my offering.

scotland august 2013 089
I stamped the background with Coffee Archival ink using the papillion background stamp by Tim. Then I used a PaperBag Studio stamp of the girl - I love her eyes they seem to follow you around wherever you go. The branch die was cut from some spare packing and inked with Distress stains. The quote is another from PaperBag Studios. Then I added a small Kraft tag at the top with the a stamped butterfly and the word Eyes. The butterflys were cut from another on the edge die from Tim and I used some experimental paper I saved when practising with my new Gelli Plate using some brown acrylic paints. I made the background with an assortment of background stamps on the plate and rather like the effect! The co-ordinating ribbon and there you are - proof I have done something. Had a bit of a manic week, hopefully all will calm down and I will be in the craft room again soon. Love to you all, enjoy the sun! x

5 comments:

  1. Love your layered tag Barb, Adore that girl stamp, and like the way you have her peeking through the branches...Hope your week is a little calmer so that you can hit the craft room again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Barb, I love your interpretation of the theme, the girl is lovely and I love the way the sentiment matches so well. Love the butterflies too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful tag, great details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is fabulous Barb, love your layers and the quote and image are beautifully placed. Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a great tag with many fantastic details!

    ReplyDelete