Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bloomin' marvelous!

First, thank you dear friends for your lovely comments you have left on my last post about Molly, they mean a lot. I have been trying to cheer myself up by playing with Tim's new Jumber Tattered Florals which I pre-ordered before christmas and have just come. They are fabulous and I am in love already. Just to get my hand in I have made some covered notebooks using an assortment of papers from my stash and some material. They go with the original tattered florals and also some Prima flowers I had in a jar. I can see endless possibilities for this die! Take a look at Tim's blog about them here if you haven't already. A considered purchase as they say but oh boy! Worth every penny!
 
 

019
 
 
022
 
 
024
 
 
025
 
 
028
 
Great fun, and I wasn't even trying hard here, just enjoying playing with different types of fabric and paper and ink, they are very dimensional because you can screw up the petals. Thanks Tim, another goodun!
Keep dry and warm everyone, especially all blog friends in the USA! x
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Barb, you have been busy! Not got mine yet but I am looking forward to it even more now... all your creations are beautiful, love them. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb, I just left a comment for yesterday as I missed it first time...gosh these notebooks are amazing, really beautiful. I do love the original tattered floral die, so guess this will be on my wish list! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, wonderful spring feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really put those dies through their paces here and wow! what fantastic results Barb. They are gorgeous. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete