Friday 28 March 2014

Sunday Stamper: week 300 Dream Lover.

I love Hels challenge  over on the Sunday Stamper but have been a bit remiss lately, leaving my offerings too late to post, but here is my card in time (just) for Hels 300th challenge! Well done Hels, you continue to be a wonderful inspiration to many.
 
003
For this card I kept to a purple/lilac tone of DI's on plain card using the spritz and flick method for the background and one of Tim's classic initial stamps that I still have wood mounted for the top and which I built up using sticky fixers. I layered with plain purple CS and then die cut a Sizzix thinlits by Susan Tierney-Cockburn, called The Magnolia, out of Buckram and dyed it with more DS. The little tag has a punched bottom and 'Dare to Dream' from Tims' little phrases set. The leaves are from his new greenery decorative strip. The flower was easy to put together and I do think it looks exactly like The President that climbs up my pergola which has a purple edged center. Well ok, perhaps I do need a tadge of artistic license or could it be practice, but it is nice to have another type of flower to make!
Hope you are all having a great week. Thanks for looking! x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and LOVE that flower... I have lots of those dies and haven't even taken them out of the packets yet! Bad Hels! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card and a gorgeous shade of mauve. A great design and the flower adds a wonderful touch.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Brenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours and flower..beautiful! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb, it looks like a beautiful clematis to me (we have over 30 in our garden!), I absolutely love the colour you have made it and I really love that stamp you have used for your centre-piece - gorgeous! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card in great colors. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Barb, the colour is gorgeous and I love your flower . Love the stamped image too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete